Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello and goodbye!
Tomorrow I leave for my adventure of a lifetime. First stop is Dubai and then winging it through Europe for 4 months. I can't wait to experience the beautiful European culture, I think I will fall in love. If anyone has any tips of places I must see or visit, I'd love to hear from you. For now, I thought I'd leave you with a few photos from a wedding I photographed on the weekend. I'm hoping to update my blog as I travel so I can share the special moments with you all.
Until I'm sipping espresso in sweet Italy,
Jenna

9 comments:

  1. i am so excited for you!! will you be only in italy? let me know if you are in germany, belgium, holland, or paris. i have lots and lots and lots of tips for those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! You look gorgeous!! I am not sure where I should be recommending you because I have enjoyed them all - Rome, Barcelona, Paris and London! Have an awesome time! Hope to see your pictures in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your trip :D hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful, and they look so happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love these shots! especially the blue tones you've got going on. now following :)

    - aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog. I enjoyed That you have done. All images are nice.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your comments and feedback ♥